Spousal Support

My spouse has left. I am alone having to look after myself or perhaps children as well. I can’t afford the mortgage. There are utilities and insurance to pay. There are school fees and activities. Or maybe you are ill, and unable to work. What do you do?

We can help. We will review your circumstances and try and negotiate an agreement. If necessary, we will go to court for an order to help you. Or we can tell you if the demands being made on you from your former spouse are reasonable or if you should resist them. We can advise you and try to arrange an agreement if you can’t meet your legal obligations. Give us a call.